Saturday, February 07, 2004

Bleh.

Gah. Can't cope with this heat. Warm today.

Oh dear god. Listening to The lips after 4 or so months is AMAZING. My mouth is dry, I can barely speak and I have difficulty forming words or thoughts in general. Intense does not come close to describe it. It's probably even better than listening to it for the first time. Oh god hold me. Opponent process theory rears it head again, and it proves so true. Masochism is useful for something.

Her name is Yoshimi - she's a black belt in karate
Working for the city - she has to discipline her body -
Cause she knows that it's demanding to defeat these
Evil machines - I know she can beat them -

Oh Yoshimi
They don't believe me
But you won't let those
Robots defeat me
Oh Yoshimi
They don't believe me
But you won't let those
Robots eat me

No comments: