Thursday, October 19, 2006

There is nothing that could top this off.

Oh wait. Dota.

Really good day today! Yayyyy. Went late to my ECMT tute, and I was afraid i'd miss the test, but it turned out that they postponed it till later in the class! So i did it, and legitimately failed, as opposed to failing by not turning up. Yatta.

Then, I met two people I am sexually ambiguous about! I met Phillip (would I?!), and we talked about random shit, as we do, and while we were talking, Tristan came along! (will I?!). It was quite cool! Then Eco tute.

Speculation is neither earning nor profit!

Nuff said.

Then, in my break, I met Nath, and hung out with him and other randoms who are doing my degree and vaguely into coffee. I had nice 6 dollar pasta (yeah!) and a not bad coffee. Then Philo lecture.

Amidst all the gradualism, the fallibilism and the theory-theory, I learnt that a) Susanna(?) likes Harvey Birdman, and B) I may tap Sandy. But less so than Susanna(?) liking Harvey Birdman.

Oh my god. How fucking awesome.

Then, hung out with peeps, had nice pizza, and then trivia bitches. We outtrivialed those guys. Yeah. Met some cool peeps in the process! Saw Mason, and SPIDEY-JAKE. That's right. Jake. A rad time was had.

Now home. I have no real thing tomorrow, and goodness. Good.

No comments: