Friday, September 28, 2007

I like your Art.

But I do not like your artists. You artists seem so much unlike your Art. (with apologies to Gandhi)

Sam is inspiring. He does amazingly insane things that, most of the time, I would consider just sheer folly if performed by others. He's hella impressive, and that's nice to know.

"I like the fact"

No. Stop. You will not like the facts. They are rarely pleasant, and never beautiful.

Things have lately been things. Not like facts. They make the world, and that is all the case.

"I'd like to fuck his/her brains out."

What conceivable reasons could you ever have to say something like this? Do you really wish to imply that sexual activity with you is either a) so incredible or b) so mindnumbingly dull that your partner (or more correctly, victim) is lobotomised at the end of it?

People are crazy.

I've become so old. "Every night I used to go to sleep dreaming of beautiful women. Then one day I woke up realising I went to sleep dreaming of the Caribbean." Except, I went to sleep dreaming of social contract theory and patent law.

The only thing being worse than old is being young, and vice versa.

No comments: