Friday, July 11, 2008

You're not very funny

That's just because you're not very smart

Pejoratives everywhere I look!

I know I shouldn't, I know I shouldn't, but Moonlight is just too damn nice a sonata for me to ignore like that. I realise that the first movement is just three fucking keys played over and over but c'mon! Guilty pleasures of Beethoven I suppose. I am resigned and doomed to a world of Cyndi Lauper and Aqua. Of the classical world.

Shit to do sirs! Have to change my units, unpack stuff, clean up room, wash things, go shopping for a few useful things, start eating again (seriously, what is up with this shit), install some flavour of Linux (shed the yoke of Windows, fellow technologists! Arise from ye inertive slumbers to don the mantle of freedom that is Open Source!...Ahem. For more, this.) and learn more about the Rhaeto-Romance family of languages. That last one, maybe not so much. YAYYYYY WEST WING

And to all you Mac users, fuck y'all.


----------------
Now playing: 1. Adagio sostenuto - Moonlight Sonata

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MINT MINT MINT IS THIS TOO LOUD GET LINUX MINT.