Sunday, August 08, 2004

Finally.

"Then a band like this Australian band Jet, who I have seen... They don't have anything. They're nothing. They can't play. I mean, the drummer kind of can play, but he's a drummer. They don't have any songs, and they're boring to watch, and they don't look good. But they're playing around the world because they play this normal rock music. I mean, it's unfortunate that people are being forced to like that, for a kind of Rolling Stones fix, as opposed to [The Witnesses] which may be as good."

- Matt, of The Fiery Furnaces, in an interview to Pitchfork.

Bahahahahahah.

Mostly a nothing day, been watching fuckloads of Naruto. I knew I shouldn't have started. Damn it.

Umm...I should, like, do something...But my mind is, like, stopped. Take care anyway :)

1 comment:

Mintie said...

Fucking musical writing hippy!