Saturday, August 07, 2004

WOAH

I just heard Interpol - TOTBL.

But not just anywhere. It was on a Ten Sports ad!!! heard the beginning and then, 'We can cap the old times...' Cut out there.

That was trippy.

Had an amazing day today. Honestly, just amazing.

I've haven't felt this way in ages; it's just the feeling of being relaxed, calm. It's not happy; for me that's more characterised by giddiness, the feeling of having blood rush through your body. But just serene, not really paying attention to things, but noticing them anyway. It's like looking at a sunset, and going "what a nice sunset..." and that's it. Just that.

Had a very good day, with the brewhahahing, and the talking, and just...niceness.

I know that I should say everything that happened, but it just feels so nice. I just want to sit here and sort of melt into the bliss...


No comments: