Monday, November 14, 2005

Contrary to belief, knowledge does not bring truth - it brings doubt.

An otherwise low note on a very good day.

There is no greater act than caring, and life is just an exercise in that, from start to finish.

LAN was fun. It really was a very nice way to start the end of the HSC. A good bunch of people, a good bunch of games. Nothing too cohesive, nothing too divisive. It worked out well for the outlay of investment.

I've got my grand master plans set out, and they will be executed with Napoleaonic precision and Caesarion (what is the proper suffix for Caesar? Caesarion was the son of Caesar and Cleopatra) zeal. Even if it doesn't work out, I could always pull a Benedict Arnold and abandon ship. It doesn't make sense to pursue a Pyrrhic victory and die Nathan Hale style.

I have learnt that I need to sleep deprive myself more often. I really am starting to hate certain people whom apparently I am related by blood. By george, blood may be thicker than water, but it's consumption isn't crucial to your life, you throw up after consuming copious amounts of it, and it certainly isn't thicker after mixing to water in a ratio of 6:1. What do these people have against life? I hope they get consumption and die.

Bitterness is a flavour that is too often overlooked. There are plenty of things that can add bitterness to your cuisine: bitter berries, bitter gourd, cyanide, etc. Try some today!

After a while, you really start getting sick of exclamation marks. Seriously.

Now, I am off to encourage and participate in the optimisation of the reallocation of resources that occurs so splendiferously in the capitalist system. Dynamicism and redundancy are two key aspects that is essential to the survival of any system, be it political, financial, economic, religious or philosophical. Meretricians to all.

1 comment:

Mintie said...

I think its caesaric?