Saturday, November 05, 2005

I hate families.

Walking along in really nice weather, kinda cold, but not too cold, bright yet not sunny, I wanted to go on the swings. Then I saw a family on it. Due to their breeding abilities, they monopolised the swings. Bastards. What about the Scary Loner!? Ever think about them?! I'll show them...In the middle of the night, when they're tired because they've SWUNG SO MUCH AND NOT LET ANYONE ELSE HAVE A GO CAUSE THEY OUTNUMBER THEM, i'll be waiting...Cut off their legs, that's it. How you gonna swing then huh?! HUH?!

That's right...bitch.

I am not studying like the good little beaverbee I should be. I did manage to win two games of Alpha Centauri, and have another vendetta against a specific mission in a game. Greaaat. The memories of Mount Hyjal are still too fresh.

Oh it'll happen one day. You just watch.

I didn't think it would happen to me, but I am actually living in a place that makes me so angry, I feel nauseous. And I gained weight! Woo, 56!

I've started some study. But not much. Today was 'Guy' Fawkes day! (his name was Guido, for gods sake.) Let's all bring down Parliament. Cause if it's one thing that has too high self-esteem, it's Parliament. Yayyyyyy.

The HSC is finishing soon! Just six more hours. I'm counting it down. All the way down. To downtown.

No comments: