Monday, May 01, 2006

Your approval fills me with shame.

OOTS is quite great. Quite, quite great.

I started studying, and suddenly, i'm way better at SOCOM! wah?!

And yet, can't finish the first mission. Lame.

Bought swanky new shoes! I like 'em. First time in a long while that I actually appreciate a choice of mine.

Speaking of choices, horribly horribly divided on headphones. I'm tempted to get the more expensive one, as it's available at a awesome discount for such good headphones; yet that will leave me with little cash for a couple of weeks, which I would like to avoid. Could buy cheaper, but discount isn't as awesome, and product not so great. GAH. It's just fucking appropriate that I be doing microeconomics during this.

SEE, I CAN'T MAKE RATIONAL CHOICE! CHOMSKY WAS RIGHT! CHOMSKY WAS ALWAYS RIGHT!

*cough*
ahem. sorry.
I meant to say hello.
All the keys are so close together.

I met a cat the other day. Friendly, sweet. Ginger fur, lean body. Good cat.

I will take a cue from my cat and sleep. Though, not in those awesome curled up positions she manages.

No comments: