Friday, September 08, 2006

No matter how much you do you never do enough.

True.

Really, I have nothing newsworthy to blog here. Being the fine upstanding blogger journalist I am, I really should bring you news. Or, you know, not. Cause i'm like that.

No, why i'm really here is to sell you knives. Or utility stepladders! cause apparently, those mofos can go anywhere.

I've stayed up now for approxmiately 34 hours now. That ain't the deal. The deal is, I'm not even tired. Sure, i'm sore in a few places, and if I went to sleep, I would actually sleep, but this is ridiculous. I normally expect to be really worn out by now and accidentally nodding off, but i'm really freaking lucid. It's utterly bizarre. It lends credence to the 'I've had a stroke' theory. Seriously, only brain injury could account for something like this. I haven't had any coffee since about 12 hours ago, it should have long worn off by now. Is it part of the zanyness, or maybe it's the obviously untapped, yet proven health benefits of FT being played obssessively fo several hours a day.

That must be it!

Ah, there's the brain injury talking. Though, it is hard to conclude whether this is previous or current brain injury. Meh, it's all...delicious.

Now, my keyboard is retarded. It won't let me capitalise. On the investments! Or punctuate. I would only sound retarded, and that would be an uncommon and scary side of me noone ever sees.

No comments: