Monday, September 25, 2006

A strange story.

I was making a omelette. Whisking the eggs together, I noticed my phone had a missed call. Why? I called back.
"Hey, did you call?"
"Yeah I did."
"Why'd you call?"
"I needed to know where I could a buy a jigsaw puzzle."
"A what?"
"A jigsaw puzzle."
"A jigsaw puzzle."
"Yeah, I needed to buy a jigsaw puzzle."
"Why'd you call me then?"
"You seemed like the kind of guy who would know where to get a jigsaw puzzle."
"Oh. Well...I really can't think of any places where you could get a jigsaw puzzle."
"That's alright, I already got one."
"Oh. Alright, see ya."
"Yeah, see ya."

You seemed like the kind of guy who would know where to get a jigsaw puzzle. Murakami got lifed.

lol. Knifed. Leads to loss of life. lol.

I'm being lame! Goddamn it. Nyeh, fuck this, i'm going to eat icecream and watch movie. Let's do that.

On the upside, I am getting latent mutant powers through the constant radiation. Not that I don't have to supplement my awesome ga^H^H^Hmutant powers.

No comments: