Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm about to cry

Because I'm genuinely considering going to the V festival. Because it is the only place where I can see Beck live.

Why don't you do a side-show? PLEASE?!? PRETTY FUCKING PLEASE?!? I would love you forever. In as many as or as few ways you want. I won't say a word about the scientology thing. Though he is quite low-key and nice about it.

Also, Phoenix = popular! Not only have they sold out the factory gig, ebay tickets are selling crazy well! What the hell!

*sigh*

The rain it raineth every day
upon both the just and the unjust fella.
But mostly on the just because the unjust
had stolen the just's umbrella.

That's a great little ditty.

So yeah, Ross Noble was fantastic. Funnier than last time, if that's possible. Really great show which I would recommend to watch. Shut your face!

But I love rollerblading! :S

Whose Line continues to blow my mind. Best name for a TexMex restaurant: Nacho Mama! I am busy, if non-attentive at my lectures. I've already blown a hundred dollars of my 120 odd dollars I recieved. This is not good financial sense. I really want to go Dylan Moran's show. Somehow. Sigh.

Teh Little Snail is tomorrow though! Looks goood.

No comments: