Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'd say something about white people

But i'm outnumbered and one of you is Hitler.

It's rather weird when shit comes together...My "plans" as such are kind of working. It's a deeply unusual phase.

I. Labu. Tobys.

The whole getting to try coffee thing is awesome! I had a really good Kenyan today, and had a very nice Sumatran yesterday. Plus I had it with Sam. That just makes it amazing.

Logic is slow, and quite treacherous at times. But English is shitty, and suffers from scope ambiguity. I am trapped with these conundrums. Solution: baby fetuses.

NB: Baby fetuses may not actually solve problem. Consult your uterus for more details.

2 comments:

Mintie said...

You have PLANS?

*I have plans to comment on everything ever, from hence forth*

Anonymous said...

...which one is Hitler?