Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The evidence is conclusive


Jesus probably rode dinosaurs. 

I especially like the colouring hints. "Flesh of Christ"? What the fuck does that consist of? Communion wafer colours? Or actual flesh of Christ, if you're into the whole transubstantiation shit?

You can stop reading...now. Back to the picture.

Had a good couple of days, which is good, compared to the terribleness I felt for so much of last week. Learning a lot. I found a metaethics that i'm somewhat favourable on, which is positively good news. It's nice to not feel crappy for extended periods of time. 

Wondering whether I should write some things on hypocrisy. Being involved in rational modes of thought for significant periods of time seems to fuck you up in all sorts of good ways.

'My needs are meager. I don't even care if the world has stupid people in it; I just wish they would leave the smart people alone to get their shit done.'

4 comments:

samuel moginie said...

i can imagine that writing on hypocrisy would very easily turn out to be hypocritical. however, a very important idea. i was reading this lit critic today and thinking "my god, he's the most radical you can be without actually changing anything".

Anonymous said...

Most likely, coming from me. But i'm not planning to write anything particularly radical, it's just something obvious that i've seen for many many years, and am equivocating on pointing it out, because it's somewhat extremely useful in layperson circles. I probably will, anyway.

Also, lit critic sounds LOLZ. I am intrigued...

Wojit said...

Heh, the 5000 word paper I wrote for my Pre Honours Seminar course was on Hypocracy. But you shouldn't write about it under any circumstances.

(See what I did there!?!)

Ummm... Yeah. I actually don't remember a word of what was in said paper.

I'm back from Canberra!

Wojit said...

Man, I can't even spell the thing that I wrote a 5000 word paper about...