Thursday, May 21, 2009

Please stand by

An operator will be with you shortly

While I figure what the hell I want to say in reply to Mr Wojit's post, realising in the process I have no idea what the hell I want to say, and weave and dodge between arguments that make no sense to little sense and back again; then realise that I'm agreeing with him, then resolve not to. It's all very complicated.

So in temporary lieu of what is likely to be a pretty poor response, here's some cute to soften/stupid you up:

2 comments:

Wojit said...

Feel free to just agree with me.

I've always had a particular fondness for the phrase "I bow to your superior wisdom."

rishimon said...

I've always had a fondness for the phrase, "I'm going to vituperously disagree with you, and I know where you live and what your weak spots here."

Though some may disagree on the succintness of that...