Monday, June 28, 2004

Oh no those are my eggs.

It was one of those days, where everything seems to spin around a little, in a joyous little twirl, but nothing quite gets done.

You come out of it sorta dazed, sorta confused, but otherwise happy. I want more of these days. It's pretty weird.

I bought eggs and cinnamon sugar today, and I was all like 'wow! Cinnamon sugar is pretty cheap!' Turns out to be 87 per cent sugar. Damn it.

Oh god, so many good things are happening soon, but i've just got to get through all the little pointless things that I more or less hate, but have to drudge through anyway. It'll be alright.

I'm really starting to pull into some deep intellectual-style stuff. I'm reading about how to write analytically, and learning about economics and stuff, and the books that i'm reading are enormously hilarious, in that abstract intellectual sort of way. It's pretty goddamn stupid.

And in other news, THE FED! is raising interest rates.

Min-taec is trying to get to my house using soccer as an excuse, NO MIN-TAEC! Atleast not yet. Actually, your greatest chance of getting to my house is probably this holidays. I dunno. We'll see.

Anyway, I have work to do and this is stopping me from doing aforementioned work. I have an eco assigment to finish, an english essay to do and business. Oh and I might study for Maths. *sigh* so many annoying little things. Take care and have fun all.

No comments: