Thursday, June 17, 2004

Well, that wasn't too bad.

I've had my past couple days of angsting, and it's more or less come to an end.

I haven't really solved anything, but i've found a solution...atleast sorta. It's not really a solution. and it's not anything new or different. Fuck.

I had one of those longish discouraging, yet heartening talk with Jared, which probably influenced my decision to skip school the next day. Don't really ask me why I skipped it, there were several factors running through my head when I did it, and it's a little hard to explain. I might explain later.

This eating business is getting out of hand. I mean, what do you mean THREE times a day?! yeah, sure, I'm also the King of England and have several iPods.

Balanced meal? Gum counts, don't it? I mean, it's sugar-free! C'mon! What more do you want?

I've decided to do like a million different things in order to distract myself, which sounds really bad and probably is, but it makes sense...sorta. In my head.

I've got a hella of a lot of stuff to get through, i'd best stop here and talk more later.

Be more prompt to go to a friend in adversity than in prosperity.

We must use time as a tool, not as a crutch.

I think on-stage nudity is disgusting, shameful and damaging to all things American. But if I were 22 with a great body, it would be artistic, tasteful, patriotic and a progressive religious experience.

I only know two pieces; one is 'Clair de Lune' and the other one isn't.

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.

Now, if you still have some time left over, you can source these quotes. Bye bye now.Physics...and Marshmallows!

No comments: