Thursday, September 23, 2004

This kicks so much ass

Explain how!

Ohaiyo!

Having a mahvelous couple of days, absolutely great. Yesterday was annoying at first, what with the heat and the LOSING OF THE WALLET ON THE BUS and all, but all that melted away in Audrey Tatou. She's so cute! Now my favourite foreign starlet replacing, umm, that girl with the whale. Yeah.

Today, went and got my wallet back...like that. It was creepy. Then, went and got my shiny new debit card! Yayyyyyy! it's so shiny *gleams* After that, I went and filed my Youth Allowance form! Bureacracy is a rabid, rabid beast. Are you a 9 year-old father? If so, please get Mod F, for freak. But atleast now it's out of the way, and I get free money from teh government! yay.

Rented DVD's! I got teh Kube, and Malcolm X. More fun movie watching. And that's not even the best part.

I went to the Asian Grocery to get some melona, and the person was like, 'Umm yeah, that one is a bit squished...You can have it.'

FOR FREE!

How awesome is that?! Free melona! (It was squished, but still delicious, and that's all that really matters.)

Happiness is a free melona.

*sighs in content* Sayonara!

No comments: