Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Ah. Zen.

I so very much love that book.

Blogging after some grueling, grueling General maths work. Man, that stuff is hard. Calculus holds nuthin' to General. Not a friggin candle.

We have to go to this place!

I await my communist overlord! All hail our Dear Leader! Min-taec, you have to come along. You're both an asset and a liability (hurrah for business terminology!...or not) though...I wanna hear that our grain production has surpassed quota ...AGAIN! (actually happens on the radio frequencies over there) Omg, how much do we rock under Juche!

And a word of warning, that site is possibly one of the most creepy/outlandish i've visited. Read about the DMZ wall (Get to it by going to Info menu, then reading about reunification. This is a surprising meaty site for propoganda purposes. And when I mean meaty, I mean the phony sort of ersatz meat that you would probably get served if you were actually IN Communist Russia. Go figure.) Utterly hilarious/freaky shit.

HOWEVER:

Sometimes a cigar is in fact just a cigar, even in the Soviet Union.

I am working! like a mule! who wants to be fed! and who did feed upon the trough of ramen! Delicious ramen. I have work to do, which I am sorely neglecting. That is not good. Understand?! Good, good.

YEAR 9 CLOWNING! *uses the word compere/s for known reason*

Yeah, in joke.

Tschuss tschuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Or so you think! Muhahahahahahahahahha *fades in smoke* notice something about the exclamation points?! Thas right!

heheheheheh...oh wait, i'm still here *exit, stage upward*

No comments: