Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Heart Palpitating. Mouth tingling. Ear...hurting?

One my favourite fantasy books ever, which I have read A LOT of times, is being cast as a mini-series!!!

Here's to them NOT to fuck it up!

I have Spiderman 2 to watch! I gots it for frees! Yay for stupidity!

I had fun today. I did work today. It was good day. I have money! I don't know why! Whatever shall I do with it!

I search for The Corporation on Amazon.uk and I get...this.

And I quote:

"Darian Cane plays Eroticus, the leading general of Rome, one who achieves victory on the battlefield in her own special way, one that does not involve armor or weapons or even clothes. The emperor wants her to be the next leader of the Roman people, but the emperor's idiotic son assumes the throne after he sort of kills his father. He orders the death of Eroticus, but she defeats her would-be killers (who are, fortunately for her, female), and escapes only to be captured and taught the ways of lesbian gladiator fighting." Italics mine.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....hahahahahha. ha.

No comments: