Saturday, May 28, 2005

Laika, a dog and a lake.

There may be a story there.

After watching the video for Laika on Rage (yay woo...I'm sick of praising them) I just realised how much good Funeral really is. And how much I like it. It's probably going to get slotted into one of my top ten albums. But i'm sure that Radiohead will come along and amaze me further.

I really should be sleeping rather than watching Rage. Or I should atleast finish watching Angels in America. Tony Kushner is so witty.

Hi-liarity, I tells ya

Note the lack of punctuation. It feels weird, don't it?

Anyway, things I learnt in Ancient: Cuncktator means delay in Latin.

I'm sick of your Cuncktatoring ways! That's it, i'm leaving. Bye bye.

Ooh also, I am ultra-cool, cause I played no Canasta today. Go me! I came V. close though. Scary very much so.

No comments: