Monday, May 16, 2005

Sounds like a stereotypical scientist.

My night out had just begin. It was 5:15 p.m. and I was alone with an empty pie wrapper and remonstrations tab. It was the greatest night of my life.

There's an internal error in the previous paragraph. Can you see it?

I got my book today! Glee! Ebay has paid off for me twice! Not once, twice. Been reading about Cultural Studies, which is very related to Pomo studies (both from an external and internal perspective) and also encompasses semiotics, which I need to learn more about. Although I now understand signs and signifier theory a lot better now. Nifty yo.

Which in itself carries cultural baggage. Now, to conclude this topic, I will leave you with a question:

"Science has replaced theology as the main enemy of liberty."

For/against? Provide support with examples taken from your reading, studies, experience, or observations.

You have 30 minutes...and lots more.

And to show the reference which I cleverly referenced, it's this:

"Our night out was over. It was 7:15 p.m. and I was alone with three O'Doul's bottles and a $10.50 tab. It was the greatest night of my life."

No comments: