Sunday, May 01, 2005

Learn methods, not recipes.

I ain't gonna be bothered honouring my parents.

I had a Star Wars weekend. Unintentionally even. Clone Wars was...appealing to fanboys, but it's not a good movie. There is more than one type of wipe, even if that wipe is what makes the whole damn movie. Surprise me damnit. The microserieses (huh?) is inconsequential, but highly entertaining. Reminds me why I fell in love with Tartovsky in the first place.

Ok that was a lie, the serieses have good art direction, his older stuff is more funny and esoteric. Talented he is.

Lacking the will to read books. I have been watching a lot of stuff though. Bebop. Soundtrack. Awesome. Black Books is good solid British humour. Crazazy, but good. Dylan Morgan is understated in it I swear. Funny man.

I don't wanna go back to school. *pouts* I will maximise my abilities in the next week or so before settling for the drudgery. I am a sane person. That is all.

No comments: