Sunday, February 19, 2006

There is no theory of evolution.

There is only a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Hot hot heat. Make it stop.

I'm spending way too much time on computer. I'm catching up on all these things that I liked, and reading a lot, but I don't wanna. It's frustrating, something I never admit to. Frustration just seems like a copout for boredom, which is just...lame. I'm not going anywhere with this.

Listening to Woman King a lot. I woke up from a strange and rather fucked up dream to the chorus In My Lady's House in my head, and unable to tell what it was. So I went through, hunted it down and listened to it a few times. I like it. Quite a bit. I Like Woman King a lot, something about subversive Christian symbols with feminism is catchy. Peaceful, serene atleast.

This Disney 'scandal' makes me want to listen to Devo...less. No wait, more. I like the fact that they're buyins rather than sellouts. How you profit from that i'm not sure, but /. will surely show me the way.

1. ???
2. Sleep
3. !!!
4. Profit!

They only figured out the second step recently.

Deerhoof was magnificent. Spectrum is like Space 3...but with lights. And electricity. And colours on the wall. And a bar! Yay. Very, very awesome place.

I've done 4 endings for Chrono Trigger. Go me. 9 left. But the endings are worth it. There's one where you end up being something of a Wizard King and challenge this guy, too complicated to explain, but you get to look like a pimp. Guy challenges whom he thinks to be Magus, you come out of shadows, place hands on hips and throw head back and laugh I presume maniacally, but it still looks like you're impersonating a chicken. Plus you have two women on your side holding weapons all seductively. Frank Miller got nothing.

Downloaded the soundtrack of Chrono Trigger and so so soooo good. Listening to a track called Courage and Pride, possibly one of my all favourite tracks of all time. We're talking Town worthy here.

Okay that's a little far.

God, I was meant to start playing either one of the FFs or Super Mario RPG, but decided to get a couple of endings, and have ended up looking up the music, the Chrono Symphonic, and reading the principles of time travel within Chrono Trigger.

I am such a fanboy.

Most inspirational song: Kaeru's Theme.

I have to work, but sleep is not important where Chrono Trigger is involved. I can just travel back in time to sleep there right? Yes, yes I can. Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOWN