Friday, June 02, 2006

Are polymaths sexy?

I find them that way.

And Fox lies.

The giga-corp, not the person. Though I don't know...

I've been meaning to use the prefix giga for a while now, especially somewhere outlandish like that. Though it's not really.

You know, outlandish.

Though I am very happy now. No more crazy loose ends. Those tear at me already, and spoil the fabric.

THE FABRIC OF MY SOUL

Wedding Crashers was on. It seems alright. The cold slows me down. It seriously is cold though. It's more than a little uncomfortable, and rather odd.

MIIIIIIIII

Must want get Oliver into pants. God fucking damn, I can't believe i've developed a new crush. But he is AWESOME.

Too much caps. Caps. Too much. Too much.

But jesus, cannot underestimate the coolness of this kid. He's got this cute, adorable nerdy-geeky thing about him, and he is an ridiculous obsessive about movies. I've been all lazy and lacking attention span for the moviedom recently; he's got me all pumped up about wanting to watch movies again. I mean, I don't even know now that I really want to watch movies because I enjoy them; I might be doing it just to impress Oliver. But's it's weird and cyclic and self-reinforcing.

The point remains: Must-get-Oliver-into-pants.

In retrospect, really good day. It started pooorly, I went drinking when I really didn't want to, I was tired, and had a 9 o'clock start. In lecture, I learnt I was a slutty mcslut slut. I was checking this random guy who was sitting next to me; I think I kinda weirded him out...or aroused. No, just freaked out. Damn.

I went ten minutes though without eye-raping someone! I was really good.

It was funny, cause every little thing made me feel all sad and whiny. Like I was opening this door, and you had to push, not pull, and I tried pulling, and it didn't work, and I felt all sad. Then I opened the door.

I also saw liquid nitrogen craziness. It was quite cool; the guy was both handling liquid nitrogen AND doing a crossword. He knew a lot; it was impressive.

Call me Trent.

"Hey Trent!"
"Hey. Wassup?"

But it made better though. $3 dollar pizza was nice, mahjong!, and the rest of the night was fantastic. Hella fantastic. Evil dead 2 was so...positive adjective; double take was brilliant! I still sorta regret not going drinking with that Des. So much fun.

Talking with Oliver has made all pumped and happy and hormonal. Man my stats lecturer freaked me out like that. I felt so bad.

"Hey Trent!"
"Hey man."

(Actual name was Jackson)

Bah. Hormones are bad. It's what women and other sub-classes get. Hormonal energy isn't real energy. Goddamn it. Wiki-riffic! Films good. Watch. All. Now.

...P.S. Oliver is mine.

No comments: