Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pillowpants

the vagina troll.

Hah. Wimmin.

Anyway, as things go, i'm generally wrong. And that's purely the point; I intend to be wrong in order to point out the foibles, the ironies, the little old hilarities of life. I'm a regular fucking Oscar Wilde. But what really freaks me out is when something said in jest turns out to be true, even partially. I've said on numerous occasions (okay, two) that there was no conceivable way for me to actually get up at 6am, the only way I would actually be awake at 6am would be to stay up that late.

Well then, it's 6.23am. I've done well.

Cadbury lies to you. Goddamnit, if they're (being the corporate they) are going to lie to you, why not make it convincing? All that paper money seems to get you nowhere good, it seems.

God i'm tired. Burgerlicious is less formidable then I thought. I'm going to buy some goddamn lentil soup, if I have the time/physical ability. And I mean that broadly. I have grave fears on whether I will last the next few hours. I know I will, but will I? That's the problem.

The black civil rights game: you never win, you just do a little better each time.

No comments: