Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A recap, of sorts

Saturday January 5 (All subsequent days are in chronological order)

Brian Wilson at the Domain. It was grand. Must remember to marry woman in polka dot dress. Watch out for (potential) husband.

Sunday

Spank Rock:

"It's party music." "No consequences." "Just ass-shaking shit." "Why you hating?" "Stop thinking so hard."

Monday

Andrew Bird was great. Really great. I also wish to marry him. He would be a most excellent suitor.

Tuesday

Brian Wilson

GODDAMN FUCKING AWESOME. 25 BUCKS?! Fucking, 25 BUCKS FOR THAT MUCH FUCKING COOLNESS!? Jesus.

Wednesday

Bobs. I love vodka. Makes me feel great. Not even sleepy.

Thursday

Oliviers film. I look forward to Tropfest and his subsequent placings. Should be good. Also, my maelstrom (ignore the damn umlaut) that is my mind produces some nice shit. I keep forgetting just how entertaining I really am sometimes. Effortful though. Maybe, I have something to say on that matter. (Turns out, I don't. Go figure.)

Friday

Fullhouse. Always lovely. Chiquis for poker (Lost. I did well last week, counts?). I hope I don't end up being too much of a dick, even if I'm good at making it something.

Saturday

Jazz in the Domain. Lordy, it was crowded. More than the festival first night.

Sunday

Missed out on tickets to Sufjan. Went to construct instead. "I liked it a lot, despite the fact that it was so abstractly pretentious." (why am I quoting myself now??)

Monday (my birthday)

Slept in. Had a lot of nice pizza. Nice things happened (Support/fuck the police! Drums in the park at 3 in the morn was cool. Really cool. I dig) I wish I could afford good vodka. ALL THE GODDAMN TIME

It could be summed up in one, very unique way:

Suck my battleship/sunk my cock

2 comments:

Mintie said...

Happy Birthday man! Woo! I'll pick up something sponge-bob for you!

Anonymous said...

WHEEEEEEE!!! WHOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHH.

Birthday Greetings from the buffer state! The Japanese here send there like-iness also! Oh wait, I mean "Koreans". Pfftt, they're all the same anyway.

Silly people.

^___^

We get DS soon. We is excited.