Sunday, January 06, 2008

This explains a lot

Maybe not everyone needs a "chain of logical arguments" to convince them that God exists? Or of other things - I don't have any logical arguments to convince me that my husband loves me. Logically, it's just as likely that having and raising children is very very important to him, and he believes that I will be an excellent mother, and so he wants to take good care of me and make me happy so that I will help him raise children. That could, potentially, be indistinguishable from him actually loving me, but still I believe that he does love me.

I don't think I love any of you. It's all just a series of giant coincidences, you sneaky bastards.

3 comments:

Mintie said...

I am pretty sneaky.

rishimon said...

And incapable of love. That much I know.

Mintie said...

But I love you :(