Thursday, March 12, 2009

Next up sandcastles

Ephemeral art is all around you

This is a shout out for The Wooster Collective, whom i'll probably start spamming in my Reader for the next few weeks unless/until I get over it/annoy the crap out of people i'm sharing with/make all of you subscribe. Your choice really. And don't tell me that i'm late to the game or something (because I probably am) and say you've already been subscribed to it for like 19 years or something. It's also been added as a link to my fancy new sidebar, which I really did take far too long to set up, along with some other useful passage of time devices.

Sand castles: rad. (or 'sand art and play', as pretentious wiki calls it...which reminds me, added another link!)

1 comment:

cherryshine said...

drip castles: yes oh yes. Gaudi-esque should be used to describe more things that are awesome/Gaudi-esque.