Friday, January 07, 2005

Finding random things under your computer is supremely valuable.

To illustrate, a floppy disk will be used. But not just any floppy disk. Oh no. This is a very special (note the italics to indicate its specialness) floppy disk.

AS was recently mentioned/remarked/thrown twigs at for ignoring, I have had to recently reformat my computer. What does this mean? It means that I lost all my bookmarks, in addition to other things which will be mentioned/not watched/mourned elsewhere (it's my heart that is arrested).

HOWEVER

I had saved my bookmarks a while ago, with the important links (read: saves me time! ^^) on a floppy disk. Now, is this the very same floppy disk that was found under my computer?!

YOU can bet yer bottom dollar/child/PIE it was! And that was the end of that magical tale.

P.S. The original title of this post was going to be "It's good to be black. I mean back." It was later excised and replaced due to extreme lameness.

P.P.S. Does anyone ever use these things anymore? P.P.S.?! What the fuck?

P.P.P.S See what I mean?

P to the power of 4....S Anyway, good day today, with teh wonderment (a very special word for me, an argument, a friendship solidified and connections were made with it) with the people and food and eating of aforementioned food. The rabid downloading has resumed, and I am reading. That is all to report. Night and bYe all...*goodbye wave*

No comments: