Thursday, January 20, 2005

Look over there

Keep looking. Don't stop until you find something mega-fantastic.

Blurry couple of days. Stayed up till two playing, then till five reading/exercising (believe it). Then headed to bed to what was hopefully would be a nice night sleep, followed by heading off to the Bob play.

That didn't happen. Instead I got woken up at the ungodly time of 8.30. AM. No one should ever sound as vibrant as Min-taec did at that hour of the night (not a typo). Anyway, was forced to wake up, get ready and went off to teh Bob play.

The Bob play was...interesting. Having a friend play a manic-depressive, overly amourous (or not amourous enough, depending on how you look at it), making out in corner with another overly amourous species of dinousaur AND having NO TOES OR FINGERS to speak of was a little freaky. But not nearly freaky enough to put off the throngs of loving (and quite valuable...we'll talk business soon Bob) children. Nah, if you really wanted to put them off, you need a crossover show involving the dinosaurs and Babe. Now, that, that would be a show.

Then watched Buffy, while cracking jokes about Buffy, and was lamentably shown the depth of my musical ignorance. I have Choco-pie now! w00t.

The hailing was cool! and my neko-chan got wet, and starting crying, at which I toweled and comforted her. It was nice. And Christ, I can't do this, it's part of the propoganda machine.

Chomsky hates me. And everyone else too. Thank god for that. Night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happened to come across some older parts of your blog, and from the little I've read so far, many of your thoughts intrigue me.

rishimon said...

This blog goes a looooong way back. And it's really v3.0.

What exactly are the intriguing thoughts that you are referring to?