Saturday, July 23, 2005

The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.

You better be hella strong today to survive in this world.

I've been feeling sick, and 'orrible. My collection of books is growing way too much, that bookstore will bankrupt me. Atleast i'll die well read.

Goddamn it! BECK, GIRL, AGAIN!. Not that I mind. I'm all for the self-promotion yo.

The idea of shame is a distinctly Victorian-era theme. Originating over the misplaced value of social order over intelligence. Has had unfortunately unpleasant effects throughout the world. See Colonialism, et al.

NB: Please forgive me.

Remember, less is more. Globalisation is often at odds with the ideas of ecologically sustainable living. Traditional logic systems are self-contradictory and inadequate.

P.S: Don't rip off what is a cool idea for a site and make an inadequate song about it. I'm looking at you, All American Rejects. I feel like staying up till 5 as to watch the videos for a) Neighbourhood #3(Power out) and b) Bottle Rocket. But I will not.

I also need to engage in some creative works soon...Good thing i'm getting Freud into my house to help. Now I just need Nietzsche and I am set. OM(dead)G I spelt Nietzsche right on my first go. I need him in my house too. Without the syphilis. Go to sleep, NOW. All of you. I don't care what time it is. Just do it.

No comments: