Sunday, July 31, 2005

Trials are drawing near...

Trial by fire that is! *branding commences*

Alas, no not really...although...No, no. It ain't happening. These are trials of 'intellect', whatever the hell that may be. No fun at all. Mine eyes have developed a natural glaze over them, and will be soon be ready to roast. It may be sweet, like a honey glaze, or it may end up being bitter and poisonous, like a nightshade glaze. Only time (and results) will tell.

On second thought, the latter isn't really a proper glaze. It's more of a basting thing.

See, I don't like mixed nuts. It doesn't really work. All those brazils and hazels clashing with the other more, 'normal' nuts...I don't like it. They should be segregated.

Oooh, was that a veiled racial comment? A Freudian homosexual thing? Or a general discourse on the mixing of nuts twixt the fairer species? It is up to your subjective readings to find out.

Wait, I had more to say on the mixed nuts business. Mixed nuts provide an excellent example of natural selection. It's often the larger and more unusual nuts (i'm looking at you, hazels and brazils) that get picked out and eaten, while the other nuts are free to thrive and prosper.

More dodgy propoganda. Are cashews, almonds and peanuts the super-race!?

Evolution can make people do some hilarious things. For example, were you aware that in the Old Soviet Union, they banned the teaching of evolution because only economic conditions shapes human behaviour?

Marx would have been proud. *wipes tear*

Interpole! was goddamn awesome. Though reading about some people makes me think I am not as committed as I could be. I could renouce all other music in a pseudo-Buddhist manner and commit myself to Interpol...

...Or not. They are awesome though. I'll commit...my first kidnapped child to them. Wonder if they'll like it.

*sigh* I am off now, to act melodramatically and try and do some work before I must commit myself to sleep and failing. Night.

No comments: