Thursday, January 26, 2006

Still good.

Just.

Bus-i-ness keeps me busy. Enrolling was annoying. I can't even remember what I put down. But you know i'm there, and i'm going to change my courses. Yatta.

Sp Pls! was really awesome. I really like it. Good food, cool bands, good atmosphere of helping, especially with drinks. Me likey.

Haven't been reading.

Awesome quote leading to my segue:

"P.S. Getting married in MA is also fun when tax time comes because while the state insists you're married, the Feds insist you're not.
The instructions for how a same-sex couple does their taxes is INSANE"

Fight! Fight! Fight!

BDO is on! Yay. I need my pouch back.

Where will put my mucous covered and marsupial young?! WHERE?!

I actually called a baby a poo-poo factory today. To my mom. Unfortunately, she wasn't impressed. In fact, I could swear she was positively non-plussed.

Well, they are.

No comments: