Monday, January 02, 2006

This boy

...Yeah.

NYE was crazy. Mixed up, crazy people going in and out and leaving us. Did I mention the Swiss are better than us? Seriously. They have a Top Secret Drum Corps, which is a good head better than the entire Australian Army. You do Mexican waves with drums!

I got reminded of why Arcade Fire was in my top 10 list. Ahh surrogates. I ended up not sleeping well because sleeping is giving in. The heat was insane as well. Today (yesterday) was ridiculous. Hottest day in 64 years? Gimme a break. Paper Mario roxors! Jared, get it if you don't have it already.

Not really up to this. I'm not doing it to it at all. Tired and I think malnutritioned. Cake is a foodgroup. Andy and I getting along better. He says I should get a tv show. I agree. When will this happen!? Damn it.

I really need to get into the business of being an intellectual. But...why? It seems more worth it to be a creative person, and apparently promiscuous. But that in itself is an intellectual position, so it kinda discredits itself. Or so it seems.

Jesus, how did this happen? I know four people whose supreme arrogance and pure unbridled genius would lodge in your mind like a gallstone, which would travel in a painful and dehumanising process which could quite possibly lead to a unsatisfied sex life, only able to be disgorged at a cathartic milestone in your life.

And I mean urethrally, not anally.

"But Dr. Kelso, anal isn't a dirty word."
"Oh really? My wife thinks it is."

But i'm tired, behind on my reading, my cap is gone, and I have to work tomorrow. Night.

No comments: