Saturday, May 10, 2008

She felt she had to do it

Which was strange, because she didn't feel much of anything these days

Would anyone be so kind as to remind me of what that's called, when you stick a word into another word? They mentioned this elusive little linguistic phenomena(non? more literary puzzles) on QI, but it escapes me right now.

Unmitigated douchebaggery: I have to admit it right now. Having a laptop is AWESOME

Bastardly devious business practice:

"If I'm selling you drugs, the best thing I can do is sell you $400 a month of marijuana, but if I can get you on to heroin at $4000 a month, that's dead easy to do. All i've got to do is spray the marijuana with heroin in a drying process and you'll be addicted within a week. The chances of you getting off it, if you do into detox, is about 12 per cent. Most people can't get off it." [emphasis added]

Hot damn. That's so cunningly evil, I'm repellently impressed. And I thought I was good at evil...I think I want in on this. Interestingly enough, from a business magazine about 'leadership'.

I'm almost embarrassed by the number of lesbians I know. Almost.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

y'know why? 'cause you are also a lesbian.

or was that a douchebag?

rishimon said...

Yeah, I make that mistake all the time too...tricksy lesbians!

Bronsai Watkins said...

why is that embarassing??
unless you are "knowing" them in the biblical sense?

RISHI?!

rishimon said...

Oh, so that's what that slightly awkward, but somewhat pleasurable feeling was.

Zany accidents, I swear!