Thursday, May 01, 2008

There is a God

Scrolling through the SEP (as to deluding myself that is equivalent to research on my essay) I ran into these:

Zombies.

Holy carp.

Oh but it gets better.

Scroll down to the end of that, and you get:

Zombies on the Web. Featuring the works of: Daily Dinosaur Comics!

David Chalmers contributed to the SEP entry, and also maintains (in addition to a whole cavalcade of other philosophy related minutia) Zombies on the Web. I knew David Chalmers as a smart Australian philosopher when I ran into some of his work for logic. What I did not know was that a) he's funny and b) A total goddamn hippie.

Look at him! Also featuring such great work as: Ramsey + Moore = God.

EDIT: Why the fuck do I continue to use Opera, when it seems to have a indefatigable need to eat or generally destroy the formatting of my posts?

1 comment:

cherryshine said...

rishiiiiiiiiii...I'm finally using these links in an essay. I totally remembered you linked them, and now I'm using them. GO ME. (it's an essay on the definition of life).