Friday, October 17, 2008

The Original Maverick™

Now with more zany!

Being the zany guy that I am (and reading about McCains's ads on 538), i've decided to go watch all the political ads that both the parties have thrown out on Youtube, starting with McCrazy. I understand that a) i'm way too much a political junkie at this point, b) I have way too much free time and c) I'm engaging in a activity that many people in the United States actively seek to avoid.

I like the scolding, questioning woman voice (I assume she would be fantastic in the boudoir) McCain-Palin use, like in this ad:




And the ad with the Original Maverick™



Back to me watching! (I'm about halfway through McCains at this point. Hold your adulations please.)

EDIT: I spoke prematurely! I found the real The Original Maverick™ ad. I have replaced it duly. If you wanted to see the old one, too bad. Though who is up at 7.22am reading my blog is a good question indeed, especially in regards to my safety...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.themonthly.com.au/tm/election2008 Enter this if you haven't already and if you win take me!