Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's really not what you're thinking

I really don't like kids, but I don't think even I would go so far...maybe.

WARNING (especially to you members of the fairer sex who like whiny poop machines): A kid gets hurt in this. The Internet finds this funny.

Especially the parts of the internet the fairer sex is distinctly non-prevalent, except in jpeg form.



Yes, yes parenting fail, zomg lols and all that. It is amusing, in that way bottoms of barrels are.

The main reason i'm actually posting this is for some hoped-for commonality and information: am I the only person who thinks the break-dancing in this video is, frankly, awesome? It's one of the more impressive displays of athleticism and gymnastics i've seen. Which leads to me to my second point, which is, does anyone know where the fuck this took place? I've skimmed the comments on both Youtube and Failblog, and predictably, most of them center around the 'LOL' or 'ROFLMAO' or 'LOLROFLMAO' variety. Seriously, I want more footage of that particular event, and especially if that dude did more breaking. I swear, the move he used to take out the kid with was most definitely from Tekken...

1 comment:

Wojit said...

I must say, breakdancing has never really done it for me. Though I probably don't like it any more or less than any other kind of dancing, or any other kind of gymnastics for that matter.

Although it does have a special place in my heart for being the only understandable way of getting friction burns on the top of your head.