Friday, November 07, 2008

That is so true



Steven Seagal really does do that.

DILEMMA(esque): I want to support this by purchasing said product. But said product is only available overseas (Amazon), and were I to purchase said product, I would be paying (relatively) exorbitant fees in terms of exchange rates and shipping costs and so on, probably more than the actual cost of the product itself. It deeply lessens my feeling of supportage for this. I might just give in and download the damn thing *soupir*

4 comments:

cherryshine said...

bahaha...georgina and i used *soupir* in that first french "ORAL" that we ever had. jacqueline loved it. do you remember it? the one with the alien who came to visit?

rishimon said...

How could I forget?

Trois yeux, deux nez, une pile entière de fou...

Mintie said...

Mia forgot to mention that this is at the broadway blockbuster - if you really want to watch it and cbf to download it

cherryshine said...

no i did mention it, i think. the only thing was the inner feminist in me loathed the cover...it actually turned me off wanting to rent/watch it.

also: wtf is with the word verification thingies? i got: t'hotster...seriously.