Wednesday, January 21, 2004

7 days.

Oh yeah! Go the multi-referencing! if you can figure out the two things that I'm referencing in the title, you got a carrot. and a potato. Until stocks last. Which they don't.

Tired, annoyed, obsessed, joyful, energetic, repressed and spiritual, all at the same time.

How do I do it? it's thanks to the power of multi-tasking! Huzzah! *holds up pen/penknife/torch/laser/camera/phone/gadgety-thingy*

I found out I absolutely love skiing, I don't know how, and I don't particularly know why either, but I like skiing. I went skiing on Sunday, had a lesson, and found out that skiing is actually a very easy and a very lazy sport. Too bad i'll probably never get a chance to do it, and the fact that it's one of the most expensive sports there is just makes it even worse. But skiing is good.

Came to L.A., found out I still need to put on more weight, despite having put on heaps of weight. Damn flights. Just came back from Knotts Berry Farm, which is actually a theme park, despite the name, but it's cool anyway. Rides are WAY better than Wonderland ever could be, so I'm satisfied there :) L.A. is just how I remember it (which isn't very well, but sorta/kinda) the smog, the weather, the upper-middle classiness, everything.

I'm out of things to say. Correction, I'm out of things I want to say. Correction, I'm out of things I don't know I want to say, but I'm out of things that came to mind right now that I wish to say. I think.

I'm pretty sure that made sense. If it did, please don't tell me.

Otherwise, hope everyone is having fun, and try and make sure Bob doesn't die. Or anyone of you for that matter. I'm not paying for a funeral.

Bye now, see you all soon.

No comments: