Sunday, January 04, 2004

Tired, sleep deprived and annoyed. So why do I feel like i'm having fun?

A little bit of talk from me, so I can feel a little better.

Didn't do much for the past two days, played some b-ball (i'm in the hood, ya'll, represent! I'm sure min-taec will like that one) and played some American Football. Don't like it much, it's too start-stoppy. I'd rather play rugby, if I had to.

I'm sleep deprived as fuck, I still have jetlag (mainly because I haven't done anything about it...in fact, i've probably worsened it) my cousins are obnoxious at times, I'm getting amazing lazy at doing the important, yet active at doing needless.

Found I can't control my mind as well as I thought I could, that's somewhat of a worry. Started liking one of my cousins friends a little too much. I need severe beration, coupled with some confidence shattering. And he had the nicest blue eyes i've seen in while, almost as nice as jareds.

So here I am, languishing in another country, another timezone, where the food is slightly different, the people talk slightly differently and where the weather is radically different. I like this.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

A wishful gaze.

No comments: