Saturday, January 10, 2004

Had to post this.

Seen on the Cosby Show:

(Little girl playing checkers with little boy. Little girl trounces little boy and wins game.)

Little Girl: I win. You wanna play again?

Little Boy: Yeah, but first I want a glass of juice.

Little Girl: Okay, the juice is in the refirgerator.

Little Boy: No, I want you to get it for me.

Little Girl: Why?

Little Boy: Cause you're a woman, and you're supposed to do things like that.

And remember, this is the Cosby Show, so both of the characters are black and have those stereotypical voices, albeit with little girl/little boy overtones.

I'm missing you guys (and gals) like fuck. It's going to be my cousins b'day tomorrow, and mine in another 5 days. I'll be sixteen, then, though it doesn't really make a difference. I'll be leaving for L.A. a couple of days after that, and then for Sydney on the 27th.

It's snowing like fuck, my cousin has gotten three days off this week as snow days.

Hope you're having fun. I sure am, with the misogynism and all.

Quote for you all:

We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.

No comments: