Monday, July 05, 2004

I'm posting about posting. Somebody shoot me.

I'm like in the mood but not in the mood to post.

I have lots of things that I need to get off my chest and things to examine and think about and I have no fucking idea what to do.

I had a prolonged blast of fun just then, i'm paying for it physically and mentally. Jesus that's annoying.

Read. Eat. Sleep. Possibly one of the most true things ever said.

Aleatoric: Something characterised by chance; random.

By digitizing thunder and traffic noises, Georgia was able to create aleatoric music.

Goddamn it i'm being really indecisive right now. Fuck it, i'm not gonna bother posting something decent.

Has anyone seen my sexually perverse photographs involving tennis rackets?

My teenage angst bullshit has a body count.

I wish you all happiness.


No comments: