Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Military quotes!

When Bismarck asked the Swiss Ambassador what the 250,000 Swiss Army would do if 500,000 Germans invaded, his reply was "Shoot twice, then go home."

"So, what do you wanna do?"..."I dunno, what do YOU wanna do?"..."I dunno, what do YOU wanna do?," etc. COL (DIA) describing the way OUSD(S) develops and implements their strategies.

"It was seen, visually." LTC (EUCOM) during a Reconnaissance briefing.

I WILL PERSONALLY HUNT AND KILL THE PEOPLE WHO DECIDED TO BRING SASUKE BACK.

You cannot do shit like that and get away with it. Seriously.

Anyway, I think I will do a good, long post detailing all the shit that's happened this holidays, considering how amazingly crazy it's been.

But not right now :P

Yeah, that was pretty stupid, but yes, I will try my best to cover these holidays soon.

I was really using this post as an excuse to post cute little military quotes anyway. Here's the link.

Au revoir all, and please for gods sake, enjoy yourselves! I cbf'ed thinking of a beautiful speech here, but have fun in life as much you can.

No comments: