Thursday, July 08, 2004

Lotsa little things.

I actually consumed some of the other varieties of donuts that Krispy Kreme offers. I never knew that sugar comes in so many different shapes and colours.

Now that I think about it, really there was only one. Clear.

NARUTO!

Lying in the sun
everyday feeling all of the magic in life
and the wonder...

I've having a decentish holidays, I'm starting to get that feeling of lack of doing productiveness which I so love/loathe, so am organising to do things. I just don't know what. Meh.

See, whenever I come to do this, I've have lots of things that I will want to say, but can't remember as i'm doing this, but remember just after I finish doing this. It's annoying. Or indicative of something. Hopefully something stupid.

Either way, I'll go read my LoTR (I'm up the Mines of Moria! yay! Gandalf just 'died'). I sorta kinda want to do review/thoughts on it, but cannot be fucked. It's more or less like people say. I'll do something later after i've done like the first book or something.

Man, I procastinate too much.

I hate election years. Goddamn propaganda.

Night all.

No comments: