Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Girl, you have no faith in medicine! (8)

I'm going to fail Ancient. Not cool.

That hollow feeling is still there. *sigh* I just have to ramp up my level of activity I guess...I already have, but need to keep it up. Will see, and do, if viable.

The White stripes are...not that bad. Interesting range of music, they have a lot of good ideas which don't quite get exploited enough.

Watching Naruto again! It's so good...Sasky has his own posse now ^^

And Grrr. I have morning classes now. Granted, it's for eco, and all we're supposed to be doing is discussing economics news, so I get to basically rant for 40 mins. Yay ^^

A real-life liger was born! Ain't it the coolest? Gives me more reason to watch Napolean Dynamite...I should this weekend. Hmm, thinking and organising is in order. Mostly just the former.

Things are happenin'! Woo. Tschuss tschuss!

No comments: