Sunday, December 05, 2004

Something is not right, something is not right (8)

Can't you feel it?

Shit shit shit shit shit shit.

Gah! My fingers are dancing over this keyboard, yet make mistakes! Energy sublimated from deeper, uglier, profane desires, yet unable to be subjugated and controlled. Is that it? Is that the problem?

But yet, to be channelled through what?...What price is freedom acceptable? Why is there limited freedom?

What do I do at this point? Is this crucial? is this...value? How...modernist.

Where are you, Quality....

O, beware, my lord, of jealousy;
It is the green-ey'd monster which doth mock
The meat it feeds on.

We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh.

Really? Is love that simple?

Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.

How far is too far? How can you move on when you're so far back?

Laughter is by definition healthy.

All thing in moderation.

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

What about the one without love? or passion? or drive? or knowledge?

It is the cause, it is the cause, my soul,--
Let me not name it to you, you chaste stars!--
It is the cause.--Yet I'll not shed her blood;
Nor scar that whiter skin of hers than snow,
And smooth as monumental alabaster.

And yet I fear you; for you are fatal then
When your eyes roll so: why I should fear I know not,
Since guiltiness I know not; but yet I feel I fear.

Just fragments...Just fragments of beauty and wonder and grace and joy and understanding that...exist. It's like having a hundred Doppler effects coalesce into each other. It's beautiful alright, but it has to mean something, right? Existential angst? didn't that shit end like a century ago?

That which is now, that which is to be have already been, that which is now has already been.

Something is happening that is not happening.

Something is happening which is not happening at all.

There is no rememberance of former things. There is no new thing under the sun.

Something unknown doing we don't know what. That is what
our knowledge amounts to.

Now, just to pin it down....

Stress is not the best way to spur things into actions. But take what you may, I guess...Guessing? I?!

I see. Indeed then, I shall take my leave. Not sure to how to solve this...But, not sure how to approach it either. Lateral thinking time? Without the metas? Damn it, I need to able to freeze time. or space. Bye.

No comments: