Monday, December 13, 2004

In the late afternoon you're hung up on wind chimes (8)

Smile is creepy! Creepy good! I didn't really like it, but now I can't stop! It's insidous! I don't know what part about it is so good...It's just so...happy?. It's kinda cool, cause the concert is playing tonight, and i'm listening to SMiLE obsessively.

Dammit, I am going to fail Maths. This sort of thing is going to get so much more frequent now.

Having done approxiamately...no study for maths, I predict failure, even if it's G-unit.

Civ II is a stupidly fun game. Playing the Roman scenario, and being Rome, and breaking treaties en masse, and being a Fundamentalist government having crazy large amount of money, and destroying the Carthiginians with Fanatics, and demanding tribute, for the sake of...well demanding tribute. Gah, so much to write about, which I won't cause you don't really care.

Should I go morrow?
I dunno. It is a good question though.
It is, but how does that help me?
It doesn't. Why, is everything meant to help you?
Well, no, you're being fallacious. But one assumes that you wouldn't say things like that unless you were meant to help.
Isn't that an assumption? I mean, when did I ever say I was helping you?
Then why are you here?!?
That's a good question too.

I gotsa to get Music Jamboree on DVD. I saw todays, and the rant had me laughing so hard....my muscles are sore now. It roxors.

Gah! I want, and make a feeble effort to do stuff, and then I forget in a haze of conquering and civilising.

I don't really NEED sleep, per se....

Just having a great, great time, but a) my days are fading, which is not cool, and b) i'm neglecting school work. I really really cannot afford to this.

It's not fair! I wanna be emo! Damn piscourse....and no, no more insinuations about me and piscourse, I'm having enough trouble on that front as is.

FUCK! notice how i'm talking? talking as though it's a war front...Iesu.

ANYWAY, capitals. Indeed. Bai bai!

No comments: