Monday, August 08, 2005

When i'm feeling lazy (8)

That irritation (anger really) at having to sit exams again? Came a coupla days before. Now it's replaced by the Fn Key. You know who you are bitch. Although it actually does shit (otherwise, you know, functions).

I have moved! (temporarily) Free from the shackles of parental control! (temporarily) Into the culture gap I go! (temporarily) Hours of my life spent and wasted studying! (Nope. Nothing.)

I have my Zen, and I am zipping through it like nothing else. Freud was a fucked fucked up man. Atleast, that's what he looks like.

Butter-menthol. My favourite type of menthol.

Does SQUAT, damn it. I still cough. My cough gets compared to a smokers cough. Or a dog coughing. Either way, not cool. I need to tap into the pool of Christians who are willing and able to buy shit (demand). I mean, if you can sell Jesus-scented soap, you can sell ANYTHING. I'm gonna make Bible Juice. Not sure out of what yet.

I'll end this here. It is a suitable length. I'm looking at you, Da Vinci Code. Although admittedly, nifty person, that Da Vinci. He's so a mafia dude. Bye now.


No comments: